Popular Posts

Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally I am BLOGGING!!!

I know, I know, I know!!!

You have all been telling me to start blogging, I think this is going to be really fun!!

I am so excited to share my thoughts and ideas with you all...(I think) hopefully you can get an idea of how my mind NEVER stops!! Maybe by blogging these, sometimes crazy ideas, I will find some people out there that are just as like minded as myself...I know you are out there!!

I have ALWAYS collected...3 generations of collectors, if you know what I mean...not hoarders, just like the history of the good ol' stuff. I also love to find a purpose for the treasures, I guess we call this re purposing. When you grow up with little money, you find  inexpensive ways to use garage sale items that you purchased to make the most out of them!! I have always made my homes into a sanctuary out of these "TREASURES" that I have found. Every piece has a story and I love that! So, needless to say, I have this gift of collecting that I learned from the oldest PEA, my Mom and I have passed it on to my daughter, the youngest PEA. We have different tastes...which is great...because we are different types of collectors, together we pretty much cover it all.

We have been trying to figure out a way to put all of our families' talents together and FINALLY I think we've nailed it!

Welcome to SWEET PEA MARKETPLACE!!

A traveling vintage market !! This marketplace is set in rural places scattered across the great state of Oregon. It will be one Saturday a month, all in different locations. I figured this was a great way to let vendors showcase their goods closer to home. I love this idea because the market will ALWAYS be different...vendors, food, etc. We also will be encouraging customers to bring food donations and get 1/2 off the admission price, this way we can donate these items right back into these communities, how great is that! A win-win for everybody..

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Of course we are looking for some exciting fun people that are loaded with great junk and use their vendor space to create their own "STORE FRONT". Creating an amazing booth will get you rewarded with some cash! Yahoo!! We do have limited space so it really is first come, first serve.
As much as I hate to not let EVERYONE sell their goods, this is a juried event. We are looking for the right fit for our marketplace...just send us a picture and we will let you know!

Tootles!
The POD

No comments:

Post a Comment